Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fun Friday:)

I barely made it to the computer to post anything at all this week, much less my Fun Friday post. But today was really so much fun, I had to write about it. So even though it's Saturday, I'm calling it Fun Friday. :) Don't ask, just go with it...




Today was a day for the girls! Hayley Grace and her friend Sydney had appointments at "Libby Lu" for fashion makeovers. I don't think you can get more girlie girl than this:



Here are the fashionistas just before their big makeover in front of "Libby Lu".
(Hayley Grace, Sydney)










So many hairstyles to choose from...




Wow! They can get their nails painted and smile in the mirror at the same time!






The girls decide on the "rockin" hairstyle. Libby Lu Fashion Expert, Natalie, works on Hayley Grace.










"This is a lot of fun." says Blake, Hayley Grace's oldest brother.





Awww! Doesn't she look beautiful!!!!




All famous rockstars have cute puppies they carry around in purses. Right? Let's get one!




Strike a pose for the paparazzi! Smile!




Pictured here: Sydney and Brownie, Hayley Grace and Libby.





And now it's time to go home...but not before we make wishes and throw pennies in the fountain. "I wish for another fashion makeover."

Here I am with the "bookends"...Blake is the oldest child and Hayley Grace is the youngest. Oh yea, and the newest member of our family, Libby.

One more thing before I sign off. I am starting a new teen blog. If you have a teenage daughter or know a teen girl, please check it out and pass it on. The first post will be Monday, August 25th. The site is: http://www.beautifulgirlp31.blogspot.com/. It will be a teen version of my already existing "I Am Beautiful" blog (http://www.beautifulp31.blogspot.com/).

Blessings,


Melissa

4 comments:

Joyful said...

Looks like you had a very fun day! Not having any little girls in our family (or "Libby Lu's") I miss out on the fashion make-overs. My son would have looked as excited as Blake!

Your new blog sounds wonderful. I have friends with teen girls, so I'll pass the info on.

Love ya,
Joy

Zoe said...

Melissa,
Looks like a lot of fun!!!!
Did you kinow that last summer I spent an hour in Lubby Lu with my son's girlfriend at the time?
I LOVED every minute of it.
I think I'd like to have my next birthday Party there!!
Zoe

Jen said...

Melissa,

That looks like a lot of fun!! Your a great mom!! You look really pretty!!!

I passed the link on to some teen girls!! I put it as a note on Facebook!! It sounds great and I wish I were a teen still... Have a wonderful day!

Love ya! Jen

Amy L Brooke said...

Looks like fun....

And how are you going to keep up with three blogs? Good luck.